Millions of people around the world who suffer from insomnia or sleep issues, drink a cup of chamomile tea about 30 minutes or an hour before bed. They know that the tea is calming and helps to induce sleep.
This is a perfect example of a herbal remedy.
Most of us don’t even give these natural remedies much thought. We’ve become a society of pill poppers and there’s a pill for just about any and every malady you could think of. It’s no wonder opioid addiction is at an all-time high.
The Greek physician, Hippocrates, once said, “Let food be thy medicine and medicine thy food.” He most probably meant eating healthy herbs and foods to boost one’s immunity and health.
No one ever ate a double cheeseburger to cure an upset stomach. However, a cup of ginger tea will probably alleviate the problem in no time. That’s the power of a natural remedy.
Unfortunately, most people are unaware of these natural remedies and looking for them can be a hassle. Over the past year or so, one book has become a bestseller online and it’s ALL about natural remedies.
It calls itself ‘The Lost Book of Remedies’ and thousands of copies have been sold. Let’s see what this ‘lost book’ is all about.
The Good Points:
1) The biggest selling point of this book is that it’s huge. At around 300 pages, the compilation is so massive that you can find just about any remedy you want for the most common ailments. This is the only book of natural remedies you’ll ever need.
2) The authors, Claude Davis and Dr. Nicole Apelian are experts in their own right and know what they’re talking about. In fact, the official website has a video of Dr. Nicole speaking and she comes across as a very credible authority.
Very often, the videos on sales pages don’t feature real people. It’s always whiteboard drawings or images with voiceovers or even cartoons. So, having the product creator talking about the product makes everything look legit and above board.
3) The instructions in the book are detailed and you’re shown how to prepare the recipes step-by-step. Most of the plants/herbs required for the recipes can be easily obtained. So, no worries here.
4) The remedies in this guide can be used to treat indigestion, inflammation, hypertension, the common cold and much more. You’re spoiled for choice.
This is a good thing because holistic remedies may not work on everyone. While ginger tea may work wonders for one person, it may have no effect on another. That’s just how it is.
So, having a variety of recipes gives you more options to treat the condition and see which one works for you.
5) The product is backed by a 60-day money back guarantee. There’s zero risk here for you. You can always get a refund if you’re not satisfied with the product.
6) The product is a digital download. You can access it immediately upon payment. No waiting. You could be brewing a natural remedy within 20 minutes of purchase. That’s fantastic.
7) The product has 2 bonuses – The 72 Square Feet Garden of Medicine & The Disaster Medicine booklet. Both are highly useful and since Claude Davis is an expert survivalist, you can trust the information in these books.
8) Overall, the product is definitely value for money. It teaches you self-sufficiency, nutrition, how to prepare remedies and the information is tried and tested. You couldn’t ask for more.
The Bad Points:
1) This is NOT a small book. It’s a tome. While lots of information is good, at 300 pages, the amount of information within can be overwhelming to some people.
The best way to manage this will be to pick and choose the remedies that interest you. Then you can try them out and see how they work for you. You do not need to read this book from cover to cover. It’s more of a practical guide that needs to be applied.
2) There’s no audio book for this guide. Those who dislike reading will not be too pleased. Nevertheless, in small chunks, this book is palatable. Like they say, you eat an elephant one bite at a time.
Should You Get It?
Yessssss! There’s no other book quite like it. This is a very comprehensive resource that can almost be considered the benchmark for the topic on herbal remedies.
The author, Claude Davis is a very experienced survivalist who truly knows his stuff. His co-author, Dr. Nicole Apelian is a qualified biologist who has been featured on the History channel. They’re NOT a bunch of unqualified hippies nibbling on weeds and roots.
Their information is on point and very useful. With current farming practices, our foods are usually cultivated on nutrient-deficient soil. As a result, foods today lack the nutrients and benefits that our ancestors used to enjoy.
With poorer nutrition, health issues are on the rise. Herbal remedies will help boost your immune system and pick up the slack. You’ll not need to spend a bomb on supplements at your local GNC.
These herbal remedies are so good that you’ll see and feel the difference once you make them a part of your life.
The Lost Book of Remedies is more than a book. It’s a lifestyle choice. If you wish to reclaim your health and enjoy the natural benefits of herbs, this book is all you need.
Get it and use it often.