Getting on the keto diet is tough. You’ll need to change your macronutrient ratio, monitor if you’re in ketosis, reduce your carb intake and ensure that you stay in ketosis.
It’s a necessary hassle if you wish to lose the excess weight fast. But there’s a problem…
People who are above 40 often struggle more to adapt to this diet. Because of age, their hormones react differently and the keto diet actually does more damage in the long run than they realize.
To overcome this problem, you must know how to cycle your carbs with your keto diet. This is a very tricky process to get right… and most people have no clue where to start.
Thankfully, Shaun Hadsall, has written a book just on this topic – The Over 40 Keto Solution. Not the most imaginative title, but it has become an online bestseller with thousands of copies sold… and many rave reviews.
So, let’s see why it’s selling so well… and if you really need it…
The Good Points:
1) Before even looking at the other pros of this product, let’s take a moment to gawk at Shaun Hadsall and appreciate how amazing he looks at his age. The man definitely walks the talk. A true fitness expert with solid knowledge that just shows in all the courses he creates.
2) The Over 40 Keto Solution addresses a crucial issue that’s often overlooked. Older people tend to struggle more with stringent diets such as the keto and paleo diets. When you’re young, your body is less sensitive and can handle whatever you throw at it. As you get older, everything changes.
Low carb diets have a negative impact on your leptin and thyroid levels once you’re above 40. This book shows you how to overcome this problem while on the keto diet.
3) The program itself is a mix of keto and carb cycling. Shaun is a master on this topic and actually wrote one of the bestselling books on carb cycling years ago. It was called the 4-Cycle Fat Loss Solution. Now he has blended his carb cycling to fit with the keto diet so that people in their forties will be able to handle the keto diet without adverse effects on their hormones.
4) This is a very technical topic because you’ll need to eat the right carbs at the right time if you wish to stay in ketosis. Most people will not know how to do this and you can’t wing it. You really need Shaun’s instructions to get this loophole right.
5) The guide is extremely comprehensive and yet, it’s written in an easy to understand manner that makes it a breeze to read. Here’s a list of topics covered:
7 Day Keto Carb Cycling Blueprint
3 Fat Burning Rules
Fat Burning Strategies
Pairing and Combining Your Meals
Food Combination to Avoid
7 Day Calendar/Action Plan
Daily Meal Plan Overview
Meal Plan Sample
Carb Cycling Guidelines
Intermittent Fasting Guidelines
Meal Timing Templates
Intermittent Fasting Benefits
Ketone Producing Breakfast Snacks
Serving Sizes and Macronutrient Guidelines
-Raw Nuts and Seeds
-Fat and Protein Snacks
-Meat, Pork and Poultry (Protein and Fat)
-Dairy Protein Choices
-Wild Caught Fatty Fish and Seafood
-Carb Requirements and Serving Sizes
-Fruit Requirements and Serving Sizes
Other Foods to Avoid
Understanding the Importance of Including All Macronutrients For Long Term Metabolic Health and Longevity
Benefits of Eating Portion Volumizing Friendly Fats
3 Types of Friendly Fats that Burn Fat
Benefits of High Protein Diets
Benefits of Strategic Carb Intake
Negative Side Effects of Cutting Carbs
Best Carb Practices
A Crash Course on How People Over 40 Should Consume Carbs for Hormone Optimization and Faster Fat Loss
How and Why Carbs Can Make You Fat
How Carbs Can Keep You Lean 365 Days of the Year
Carbohydrates Usage and Storage Stages
Carbs – Pros
3 Tricks You Can Use to Eat Lots of Carbs and Never Store Them As Fat
6) Besides the topics above, you also get a Plateau Buster Meal plan. This is especially useful when your body adapts to whatever challenges you place upon it and you need a breakthrough. Here’s what you’ll find in the meal plan:
Grapefruit Deplete Day
Ketone Accelerator Day
Food Substitutions and Guidelines
Meal Plan Overview
Success Tracker and Food Journal
Intermittent Fasting Hot Sheet
How to Harness The Power of Intermittent Fasting
How to Skip breakfast for Faster Fat Loss
How Intermittent Fasting Gives You Control Over Your Hunger Hormones
7) The Over 40 Keto Solution is very inexpensive too. The low cost can probably be attributed to the fact that it’s a digital product with very low overheads. Whatever the case, it’s great for us.
8) Just when you thought it couldn’t get better… it does. What if you don’t like the guide after buying it? No problem. You can ask for a refund. The product is covered by a 60-day money back guarantee.
9) The product comes with 5 bonuses that make it even more value for money. Shaun keeps on giving and giving. Unbelievable.
10) You get instant access to the product after payment. That means you can start on the Over 40 Keto Solution right now.
The Bad Points:
1) The official website says that you can lose ‘7 pounds in 7 days’. That’s a bit of a stretch. Even if it was possible, it would mostly be water weight. It just sounds good to say 7 in 7… but the truth is that 3 to 4 pounds is more likely the case.
Don’t let that discourage you. Weight loss is a slow process and this guide will help you to accelerate the process. If you’re above 40, you know the struggle of dealing with stubborn fat. Shaun’s guide will definitely help you, even if they were a little enthusiastic with the hype.
2) You’ll need to apply the information with the guide consistently and carefully. This is a strict protocol that must be followed to the letter. So, expect some effort. It’s not too difficult… but it does require you to make some changes. It’s not an overnight miracle.
Should You Get It?
A loud “YES!!!”
There’s not a lot of keto guides that impress us. Most are just carbon copies of each other with different words.
The Over 40 Keto Solution is a refreshing change to this topic and addresses a specific age group and the challenges they face. It was very astute of Shaun Hadsall to create this product, because the struggles are real.
Older adults do face more challenges when adopting the keto diet. This guide is exactly what they need.
After all you’ve read, by now you should know that this product was made for you, if you’re above 40 and plan to get on the keto diet.
Don’t start on the diet without reading this guide first. It’s that important… and that good. Period.